Increase your sales potential with an appropriate customer acquisition strategy.
We can prepare together:
- Definition of customer expectations, goals of performed services and performance measures
- Systematic delivery of value and building relationships with customers
- Cyclical acquisition of customer assessments of the value of the services provided and development of an improvement plan
- Tactics for acquiring external customers,
- Team building - hiring and coaching
Benefits for your organisation
Precise forecasts for cooperation with clients.
Longer duration of cooperation with the customer.
Greater value resulting from cooperation with the customer.
Greater customer satisfaction, which translates into an increased number of referrals, the so-called 'word of mouth marketing.
Course of cooperation
Analysis of the current state of customer service.
Develop a customer service improvement plan.
Implement improvements and measure performance.
Implement customer satisfaction surveys, service reviews, increase referrals through "word of mouth marketing".